Contact us at our email: email@example.com
Print London is a collective of professional London-based visual artists whose practices embrace traditional and contemporary print media and the multiple. Print London aims to stimulate printmaking in the region through promoting the discussion, production, dissemination and exhibition of print media and working towards establishing a print centre in London.
Steering Committee Members
Print London Events
· June 29: Print London presents: Eric Mummery Artist Talk, TOMPE 2017 First Prize Winner, Satellite Project Space, London Ontario.
· June 21 - 30: The Ontario Miniature Printmaking Exhibition (TOMPE 2017), Satellite Project Space, London Ontario.
· May 27: Print London presents: Tara Cooper Artist Talk, The Same But Different, or How Not to Auto-Tune Your Prints, The Arts Project, London Ontario.
· April 29 - 30: Pop-Up Print Shop, London Ontario.
· February 9: Print London's Fundraiser, Winks Eatery, London Ontario.
· November 23: Print London presents: Laine Groeneweg Artist Talk, The Arts Project, London Ontario.
· September 17: Print London presents: Kurt Pammer Artist Talk, Satellite Project Space, London Ontario.
· August 17 - 27: The Ontario Miniature Printmaking Exhibition (TOMPE 2016), Satellite Project Space, London Ontario.
· June 4: Phantom Impressions (@ Fringe Presents Nuit Blanche), Installation on Richmond and Talbot Street, London Ontario.
· November 21: Rag Bag Bazaar at Museum London, London Ontario.
· August 29: Brown and Dickson’s Book Sale, London Ontario.
· August 5: Mantis Arts & Eco Festival, London Ontario.
· June 13 - July 11: Pop up Print Shop, Satellite Project Space, London Ontario.
June 13th: That’s a Relief (@ Fringe presents Nuit Blanche)
June 20th: Non Toxic Printmaking Workshop: Liz Menard
July 11: Letterpress Broadside for the Occasional Poet: Gabriella Solti
July 11: Creative Printmaking Workshop: Eva Przybyla
June 13 - July 11: Artist Residencies,
Week 1: Debbie Bento and Lori Jensen-Brazier
Week 2: Brian Rack and Matthew Trueman
Week 3: Jennifer Hamilton and Eric Mummery
Week 4: Gabriella Solti and Eva Przybyla
· June 11: Historic Print Shop Tour: with resident printer Doug Teeter, Fanshawe Pioneer Village, London Ontario.
· February 10 - 21: Print London with Love, The Arts Project, London Ontario.
· October 19: Print London's first meeting, The Arts Project, London Ontario.